Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect guilt-free treat. Have one or two for breakfast, as a snack or as an indulgent afternoon treat with your coffee or tea!
INGREDIENTS * ¾ cup flour * ½ Tbsp Organic matcha from @terramatersuperfoods * ¼ tsp baking powder * 4 ½ Tbsp butter * 1 egg * ⅓ cup sugar * 1 oz chocolate chips
1. Sift the Matcha, baking powder, and flour together.
2. Allow the butter to come to room temperature and stir until creamy. Fold a portion of the sugar (about ⅓) into the butter. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated and smooth.
3. Beat the egg and mix in.
4. Fold in the sifted ingredients.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips and allow to rest.
6. Roll small balls of dough in between your hands, place on a cookie sheet, and lightly flaten.
7. Pre-heat the oven to 340F. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Lower the oven temperature to 300F and bake for about 10 more minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, place on a rack to cool, and enjoy their crunchy texture! 10. Enjoy your cookies 🍪💚