Chickpea Fusilli with Zingy Green Sauce
January arrived and with it returns the routine, the rush and the dreaded “I don’t have time”. That is why we have set a goal: an easy, healthy and complete recipe in just 15 MINUTES, so that taking care of yourself does not suggest an extra effort.
Although at first glance it looks like a simple pasta dish, legume-based pasta is usually cooked faster than traditional, it is full of fiber and protein, it is rich in minerals and vitamins, contains less sugar and fat and is Suitable for everyone regardless of their diet!
That is why today we propose these Fusilli de Garbanzo with a Green Zingy Sauce.
In case you are not familiar, Zingy sauce is nothing more than a simple, delicious, flavorful and mix made with what you have on hand, with basic ingredients – which you can find in any fridge – you can turn any dish into a party.
- Organic Chickpea Fusilli from Sol Natural.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Broccoli flowers
- Fresh spinach
- EVOO (Extra olive oil)
- 1/4 EVOO oil
- 1/4 chopped scallions
- 1 cup of herbs (parsley, coriander, basil …).
- 1 handful of nuts
- 1 clove garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste.
- 1 green chili (optional).
- Some water.
1. Heat a pot with enough water to cook the pasta and a jet of EVOO. When it is boiling add your Garbanzo Fusilli and a little salt. The cooking time is 9 minutes, monitor the texture of the pasta so that it is left in its perfect spot.
2. While making the pasta add to your blender glass all the ingredients of your green sauce and beat until you have a homogeneous mixture.
3. Also heat a pan with a little EVOO and sauté the chopped scallions, along with the garlic for a few minutes. Then add the broccoli flowers and spinach and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
4. Remove the pasta from the heat and drain the Fusilli. In another large and clean pan add another splash of EVOO and pour the pasta together with the Zingy sauce. Combine it all together until it mixes well. Then add the sautéed vegetables and serve hot. Did you like it? We love it!! 🙂