Know a bit more of our CHEESE PAIRING BLACK FIGS WITH AUSTRALIA MACADAMIA NUTS WITH JAMAICAN ALLSPICES
- Ingredients: Black Figs (60.9%), sugar (24.5%), Austrainlian macadamia nuts (12.2%), lemon juice and Jamaican Allspice (0.48%).
Quantity: 70 g
Container: Glass jar
- without additives, colouring agents or preservatives
- Can Bech has created an all-natural, non-GMO fruit based cheese pairing made with imported spices and nuts from around the world. which, the density of ripe figs, with just the right amount of sugar to avoid an overpowering sweetness, combines perfectly with blue cheeses.
- Added to this is the lightly roasted touch of macadamia nuts, with a smooth, moist creaminess, and finally the spicy contrast of Jamaican allspice, far from separating the combination of flavours, acts as a link, bringing together all these lingering tastes.
- For pairing with blue cheeses: Roquefort, Gorgonzola, Stilton, Valdeón, Cabrales, Bleu d’Auvergne.