Can Bech’s Mini Just for Cheese sauce is 100% natural and free of preservatives. Each flavor is designed for the perfect pairing with each category of cheese. Can Bech selects the finest nuts, fruits and spices, importing them from five continents, in order to achieve the perfect flavor to accompany fresh and soft cheeses, soft ripened cheeses, washed rind cheeses, hard paste and blue cheese
- Ingredients: Black Figs (60.9%), sugar (24.5%), Australian macadamia nuts (12.2%), lemon juice and Jamaican Allspice (0.48%).
- The sweet Figs with macadamia nuts and allspices sauce is designed to pair with blue cheeses such as:
- Queso de Valdeon
- Bleu d’ Auvergne
- Fourme d’ Ambert
- Bleu des Causses
- Bleu de Gex
- Cashel Blue
No artificial preservatives or colors of any kind. Low in added sugar, and made with NON-GMO ingredients. Once opened refrigerated for a maximum of 10 days.
- A balanced approach that enhances all the senses, Just for Cheese creates a perfectly balanced taste that creates a unique cheese and sauce pairing.
- All-natural Figs with macadamia nuts and allspices sauce made with imported spices and nuts from around the world.
- The density of ripe figs, with just the right amount of sugar to avoid an overpowering sweetness, combines perfectly with blue cheeses.Added to this is the lightly roasted touch of macadamia nuts, with a smooth, moist creaminess, and finally the spicy contrast of Jamaican allspice, which, far from separating the combination of flavors, acts as a link, bringing together all these lingering tastes. Ideal to pair with…BLUE CHEESE: Roquefort, Gorgonzola, Stilton, Valdeón, Cabrales, Bleu d’Auvergne…
- Check out all the available flavours and formats of our cheese pairing sauces: Peaches and apricots with goji berries and Guatemalan cardamom, Golden apple caramelized with tender pistachio from turkey and and Sri Lanka cinnamon, Black figs with Australia macadamia nuts with Jamaican allspices, Black grapes with Majorcan almonds, Raspberries with rose petals and Szechuan pepper & Quince with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla