Know a bit more of our ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA!!
- What is MATCHA?? It’s a form of green tea that’s been enjoyed in China and Japan for hundreds of years. The leaves are made into a powder that’s far stronger than regular tea, so a little can go a long way.
- Suggested presentation: Add in a cup 1/2 teaspoon of matcha to 20 ml. of hot water and stir until dissolved and fill the rest of the cup with hot water. To prepare Matcha Latte add 3/4 of hot water and 1/4 hot milk. It can be prepared hot, cold or frappé. Ideal to include it in your smoothie, yogurt or pastry.
- What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
– One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea
– When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
– Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.