Tagliatelle with Spinach, raisins, pine nuts and mozzarella
In today’s blog, to make it more dynamic we have decided to publish a delicious recipe made with our organic spinach Tagliatelle from Sol Natural (product of Spain)
It’s an easy recipe to make and it’s so delicious! Prepare it and tell us what you think!
So, here’s the recipe and Bon appétit! We hope you like it as much as we do! 🙂
INGREDIENTS (for 2 people)
- 250 g Organic Spinach Tagliatelle from Sol Natural
- 1 small package of frozen spinach
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 1 mozzarella ball
- 1 small cream brik
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- oregano or basil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- Melt the butter together with the olive oil.
- Stir the spinach, raisins and pine nuts in the butter and olive oil mixture.
- Add the garlic powder, parmesan cheese and oregano. Stir and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the cream to the pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes over low to medium heat to blend the flavours and add texture.
- Put all the ingredients together to create a delicious sauce!
- Boil your organic tagliatelle from Sol natural while cooking the sauce, drain and reserve.
- Now add the pasta to the sauce and add more grated cheese.
- Put more sauce on top and… BON APPÉTIT!!